GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) - The Green Bay Packers will open the preseason at home against the Arizona Cardinals the week of Aug. 8-12.
The NFL has released the preseason schedule, but has left open dates and time of the locally-televised games for each team to finalize.
One of the toughest teams in the NFL will visit Green Bay for the third preseason game. The Seattle Seahawks could give the Packers a good indication if they're ready for the regular season in a nationally-televised game Aug. 23 at Lambeau Field.
The Packers play at St. Louis the week of Aug. 15-19 and finish up with Kansas City Aug. 29-30. The regular-season schedule is expected from the NFL in about two weeks.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Alternative transportation forum looks to the future
- Highway 53 steering committee considering options for corridor development
- Toyota donates nearly $15,000 to La Crosse YWCA
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners