GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) - The Green Bay Packers will open the preseason at home against the Arizona Cardinals the week of Aug. 8-12.
The NFL has released the preseason schedule, but has left open dates and time of the locally-televised games for each team to finalize.
One of the toughest teams in the NFL will visit Green Bay for the third preseason game. The Seattle Seahawks could give the Packers a good indication if they're ready for the regular season in a nationally-televised game Aug. 23 at Lambeau Field.
The Packers play at St. Louis the week of Aug. 15-19 and finish up with Kansas City Aug. 29-30. The regular-season schedule is expected from the NFL in about two weeks.
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- ‘Nursing Research on the Green' presents advances in nursing at Viterbo
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- GOP bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day