LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Farmers from all over the Midwest are in La Crosse this week for the 36th annual Midwest Farm Show.
The two-day event features more than 300 exhibitors selling everything a farmer needs for the year.
There is also entertainment for the family and Gundersen Health System is on hand to give health screenings.
Organizers say the event grows every year.
"It's just neat to see every year what they come up with and how they increasingly grow in dimension and they bring different things here and their booth sizes increase and all the new equipment they bring in," Midwest Farm Show Director Bill Henry said.
The event is free and runs until 3:30 p.m. on Thuresday at the La Crosse Center.
- Copyright 2016 by WKBT News8000. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- On Your Side - Guide to Buying Glasses Online
- VIDEO: Area couples prepare for wedding season
- VIDEO: De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- VIDEO: Local event helps connect military families
- VIDEO: Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Local event helps connect military families
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Minnesota GOP charts new course in response to protests