VERNON COUNTY, Wis. (WKBT) - The Vernon County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in locating three people in connection to an ongoing drug investigation in the City of La Crosse.
Arrest warrants have been issued for Derrick Knox, 32; Ernest D. Knox, 29; Eric Knox, 22, for delivery of cocaine and delivery of heroin. The Sheriff's Office said the three men are related.
This is an ongoing investigation and the Sheriff's Office says more arrests are likely.
If you know where they are, contact your local law enforcement, or the Vernon County Sheriff's Office at (608) 637-2123. The Sheriff's Office says you should not approach or attempt to contact them yourself.
The warrants are the result of a joint investigation with the Vernon County Sheriff's Office, La Crosse Police Department, La Crosse County Sheriff's Office, West Central Metropolitan Enforcement Group, and the Wisconsin Department of Justice-Division of Criminal Investigation.
- La Crosse Police urge boaters to be safe over weekend
- De Soto student in custody for school threat
- Man convicted of killing Wisconsin woman buried in basement
- Jury convicts man in St. Paul workplace shooting of ex-wife
- Troopers focus on Interstate 90 in South Dakota, Minnesota
- Woman jumps on hood of car to stop thief
- Judge dismisses lawsuit from teacher body-slammed by student
- Dubuque high school teacher charged in marijuana case
- 18-year-old suspect in custody in Appleton bank robbery
- Minneapolis man arrested in Columbia Heights bank robbery