VERNON COUNTY, Wis. (WKBT) - The Vernon County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in locating three people in connection to an ongoing drug investigation in the City of La Crosse.
Arrest warrants have been issued for Derrick Knox, 32; Ernest D. Knox, 29; Eric Knox, 22, for delivery of cocaine and delivery of heroin. The Sheriff's Office said the three men are related.
This is an ongoing investigation and the Sheriff's Office says more arrests are likely.
If you know where they are, contact your local law enforcement, or the Vernon County Sheriff's Office at (608) 637-2123. The Sheriff's Office says you should not approach or attempt to contact them yourself.
The warrants are the result of a joint investigation with the Vernon County Sheriff's Office, La Crosse Police Department, La Crosse County Sheriff's Office, West Central Metropolitan Enforcement Group, and the Wisconsin Department of Justice-Division of Criminal Investigation.
- Hunger Task Force garners tons of food through Family Fest
- La Crosse Fire Department offering free smoke alarm installation
- Area prospective home buyers learning basics
- Sunday liquor sales heads for final Minnesota Senate vote
- Viterbo celebrates one year of 'Service Saturdays'
- New safety measures on the way to Norplex Drive after recent creek death
- Rep. Walz mulling Democratic bid for Minnesota governor
- Gundersen program helps mothers, parents with drug addictions
- Wisconsin attorney general appeals redistricting ruling
- Researchers may have found link between stress and weight gain