VERNON COUNTY, Wis. (WKBT) - The Vernon County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in locating three people in connection to an ongoing drug investigation in the City of La Crosse.
Arrest warrants have been issued for Derrick Knox, 32; Ernest D. Knox, 29; Eric Knox, 22, for delivery of cocaine and delivery of heroin. The Sheriff's Office said the three men are related.
This is an ongoing investigation and the Sheriff's Office says more arrests are likely.
If you know where they are, contact your local law enforcement, or the Vernon County Sheriff's Office at (608) 637-2123. The Sheriff's Office says you should not approach or attempt to contact them yourself.
The warrants are the result of a joint investigation with the Vernon County Sheriff's Office, La Crosse Police Department, La Crosse County Sheriff's Office, West Central Metropolitan Enforcement Group, and the Wisconsin Department of Justice-Division of Criminal Investigation.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota