ANTIGO, WI (AP) - Three men are dead after a sports utility vehicle went into a ditch and overturned in a creek in northern Wisconsin.
According to the Langlade County sheriff's department, someone called 911 at about 9 p.m. Friday and when deputies arrived they found the vehicle overturned and partially submerged in the icy waters of Pickerel Creek.
Three men were inside. They were identified as 69-year old Gerald Randerson of Appleton, 50-year old John Cohen of Combined Locks and 65-year old Daniel Krubek of Appleton.
Deputies say initial investigation indicates the vehicle was west on Pickerel Creek Road when it went into the ditch and down the embankment.
The sheriff's department is still investigating.
- Local event helps connect military families
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Minnesota GOP charts new course in response to protests