TREMPEALEAU, Wis. - Three people were transported to the hospital Sunday morning after a head-on car crash in Trempealeau County.
It happened around 11 a.m. on State Road 93 near County Road Y. That's in the town of Chimney Rock.
The Trempealeau County Sheriff's Department says a southbound vehicle lost control on an ice covered bridge and struck a northbound vehicle head-on.
The names of the three victims have not been released yet. All were transported to area hospitals with non-life threatening injuries.
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Local students compete in dairy cook off
- Cub scouts donate bird nest boxes to La Crosse marsh
- La Crosse Police policies to be assessed in accreditation process
- Excessive use of technology among youth raising concerns