TREMPEALEAU, Wis. - Three people were transported to the hospital Sunday morning after a head-on car crash in Trempealeau County.
It happened around 11 a.m. on State Road 93 near County Road Y. That's in the town of Chimney Rock.
The Trempealeau County Sheriff's Department says a southbound vehicle lost control on an ice covered bridge and struck a northbound vehicle head-on.
The names of the three victims have not been released yet. All were transported to area hospitals with non-life threatening injuries.
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- Nebraska, Iowa Guard troops assigned inauguration duties
- E. Iowa man charged in death of woman killed by cannon
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge