WESTBY, Wis. (WKBT) - Three people have been arrested in connection with an armed robbery that happened July 19th in rural Westby.
Vernon Co. Sheriff John Spears says Ramon TL Washington, 18, of La Crosse was taken into custody Nov. 16th in the city of La Crosse for his role in the armed robbery.
Washington is being held in the Vernon Co. Detention Center on a $10,000 cash bond.
Felony arrest warrants have also been issued for Paris J. Whittington, 23, and Dakota J. Fair, 17, both of La Crosse.
Whittington is currently being held in the La Crosse Co. Jail and Fair is in Milwaukee at the House of Corrections. Both will be transferred to the Vernon Co. Detention center to face felony charges once released.
The incident remains under investigation.
- Deputy: 1 ejected, several injured in school bus vs. dump truck crash
- Prison launches service dog training program
- Heart disease survivor pushes forward
- Flooding affecting Memorial Day camping in La Crosse
- Father-son team arrested in Chicago-to-La Crosse drug trade, police say
- La Crosse Valley View Mall for sale by property owner
- Emergency responders take part in mass casualty drill at La Crosse airport
- Gehl Foods distributed nacho cheese linked to fatal botulism
- La Crosse Center approves 10-game schedule for pro basketball team
- City officials propose lower speed limit for Losey Blvd.