WESTBY, Wis. (WKBT) - Three people have been arrested in connection with an armed robbery that happened July 19th in rural Westby.
Vernon Co. Sheriff John Spears says Ramon TL Washington, 18, of La Crosse was taken into custody Nov. 16th in the city of La Crosse for his role in the armed robbery.
Washington is being held in the Vernon Co. Detention Center on a $10,000 cash bond.
Felony arrest warrants have also been issued for Paris J. Whittington, 23, and Dakota J. Fair, 17, both of La Crosse.
Whittington is currently being held in the La Crosse Co. Jail and Fair is in Milwaukee at the House of Corrections. Both will be transferred to the Vernon Co. Detention center to face felony charges once released.
The incident remains under investigation.
- Hunger Task Force garners tons of food through Family Fest
- Viterbo celebrates one year of 'Service Saturdays'
- New safety measures on the way to Norplex Drive after recent creek death
- Rep. Walz mulling Democratic bid for Minnesota governor
- Gundersen program helps mothers, parents with drug addictions
- Wisconsin attorney general appeals redistricting ruling
- Area prospective home buyers learning basics
- La Crosse Fire Department offering free smoke alarm installation
- Researchers may have found link between stress and weight gain
- News 8 Highlight Zone - February 25, 2017