VERNON COUNTY, Wis. - Authorities arrested three people in Vernon and La Crosse Counties following a drug investigation.
The Vernon County Sheriff's Department said Mona Lisa Kohler, 37, of Stoddard, will be charged with multiple counts of delivery and possession of methamphetamine. Her arrest follows the execution of a search warrant at Evergreen Court in Stoddard.
The sheriff's office said two La Crosse men were arrested in the Town of Shelby, following a search warrant at La Crosse Mobile Home Court. Authorities said Mark Jamesson, 36, and Jed Evan Doolittle, 39, will be charged with multiple counts of delivery and conspiracy to deliver crack cocaine.
The Vernon County Sheriff's Office, which led the investigation with the help of members of the West Central Metropolitan Enforcement Group, said "more arrests are imminent."17518480
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- Injured Packers Nelson, Adams could be game-time decisions
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial