VERNON COUNTY, Wis. - Authorities arrested three people in Vernon and La Crosse Counties following a drug investigation.
The Vernon County Sheriff's Department said Mona Lisa Kohler, 37, of Stoddard, will be charged with multiple counts of delivery and possession of methamphetamine. Her arrest follows the execution of a search warrant at Evergreen Court in Stoddard.
The sheriff's office said two La Crosse men were arrested in the Town of Shelby, following a search warrant at La Crosse Mobile Home Court. Authorities said Mark Jamesson, 36, and Jed Evan Doolittle, 39, will be charged with multiple counts of delivery and conspiracy to deliver crack cocaine.
The Vernon County Sheriff's Office, which led the investigation with the help of members of the West Central Metropolitan Enforcement Group, said "more arrests are imminent."17518480
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US
- Young students urge high schoolers to be safe during prom