CRAWFORD COUNTY, Wis. (WKBT) - The Crawford County Sheriff's Office arrested three adults after an eight-month investigation into the manufacturing of methamphetamine.
Authorities executed a search warrant at the home of Vincent and Andrea Dahlberg at 13812 State Highway 27 in the unincorporated Town of Fairview, Utica Township on February 13.
Law enforcement members found numerous items associated with manufacturing, delivery, and sale of meth in and around the home. The Sheriff's Office said they also found remnants of several "one-pot" meth labs, which led them to believe manufacturing practices "have been taking place for some time."
Authorities arrested Vincent Dahlberg, 51, Andrea Dahlberg, 37, on charges of manufacturing meth, possession of meth and possession of schedule 2 narcotics. They could also face charges of child endangerment for exposing two young children, who live at the home to meth manufacturing. The Sheriff's Office said the children were removed from the residence by the Crawford County Human Services for their safety.
Kellene Cull, 41, was arrested on an outstanding warrant in Crawford County and may face charged associated with the investigation.
The Vernon County Sheriff's Department, Wisconsin Division of Criminal Investigation, Seneca Fire Department, Ocooch Mountain EMS, and the Crawford County Public Health and Human Services Departments assisted the Crawford County Sheriff's Office.
- La Crosse Police urge boaters to be safe over weekend
- De Soto student in custody for school threat
- Rail tank car helps first responders prepare in case of derailment
- Locomotive engine oil spill in Jackson county
- The Latest: Teens in Wisconsin plane crash identified
- The Latest: Teen plane crash survivor in serious condition
- Wisconsin seeks to be first to drug test Medicaid applicants
- Wisconsin woman jumps on hood of her SUV to prevent theft
- Minneapolis plastic bag ban could be blocked
- Task force catches more criminals exploiting children online