CRAWFORD COUNTY, Wis. (WKBT) - The Crawford County Sheriff's Office arrested three adults after an eight-month investigation into the manufacturing of methamphetamine.
Authorities executed a search warrant at the home of Vincent and Andrea Dahlberg at 13812 State Highway 27 in the unincorporated Town of Fairview, Utica Township on February 13.
Law enforcement members found numerous items associated with manufacturing, delivery, and sale of meth in and around the home. The Sheriff's Office said they also found remnants of several "one-pot" meth labs, which led them to believe manufacturing practices "have been taking place for some time."
Authorities arrested Vincent Dahlberg, 51, Andrea Dahlberg, 37, on charges of manufacturing meth, possession of meth and possession of schedule 2 narcotics. They could also face charges of child endangerment for exposing two young children, who live at the home to meth manufacturing. The Sheriff's Office said the children were removed from the residence by the Crawford County Human Services for their safety.
Kellene Cull, 41, was arrested on an outstanding warrant in Crawford County and may face charged associated with the investigation.
The Vernon County Sheriff's Department, Wisconsin Division of Criminal Investigation, Seneca Fire Department, Ocooch Mountain EMS, and the Crawford County Public Health and Human Services Departments assisted the Crawford County Sheriff's Office.
- Turnout hits 8 percent in Wisconsin superintendent race
- Evers, Holtz win primary for state school superintendent
- Statewide personal care worker shortage creates uncertain future
- Local golfers take advantage of recent warm weather
- Biometric screening speeds check-in at Twin Cities airport
- U of Minnesota law professor charged with sex assault
- UW-La Crosse officials discuss possibility of tobacco-free campus
- Report: State trooper faces child porn charges
- Padesky, Dutton move on in city council primary
- Radtke, Schaumberg advance in Trempealeau Co. judge primary