LA CROSSE, Wis. - Freedom Honor Flight and University of Wisconsin-La Crosse Athletics are teaming up to host the second Veteran's Day Breakfast on Sunday, November 11.
The free breakfast for veterans and their spouses will be served by UW-La Crosse students and ROTC cadets from 8 a.m. to noon inside the UW-La Crosse Mitchell Hall Fieldhouse.
As part of the event, veterans can attend a 9 a.m. ceremony featuring music from the 451st Army Band at the adjacent Veterans Monument. There will be a special service presentation during breakfast at 10 a.m.
Event planners ask that people who plan to attend the event call to RSVP at 608-784-1015.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Alternative transportation forum looks to the future
- Highway 53 steering committee considering options for corridor development
- Toyota donates nearly $15,000 to La Crosse YWCA
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners