LA CROSSE, Wis. - Freedom Honor Flight and University of Wisconsin-La Crosse Athletics are teaming up to host the second Veteran's Day Breakfast on Sunday, November 11.
The free breakfast for veterans and their spouses will be served by UW-La Crosse students and ROTC cadets from 8 a.m. to noon inside the UW-La Crosse Mitchell Hall Fieldhouse.
As part of the event, veterans can attend a 9 a.m. ceremony featuring music from the 451st Army Band at the adjacent Veterans Monument. There will be a special service presentation during breakfast at 10 a.m.
Event planners ask that people who plan to attend the event call to RSVP at 608-784-1015.
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands