VERNON COUNTY, Wis. (WKBT) - The Vernon County Sheriff's Office found 29 marijuana plants in pots in the shed of a residence in the Town of Sterling on Saturday.
While attempting to serve a warrant on 43-year-old Brent Felde at his residence on Call Road in the Town of Sterling, a deputy located the marijuana growing operation.
Felde faces charges for manufacturing and possession of marijuana.
- Man being deported after transit officer asked about status
- Thousands traveling on Memorial Day weekend
- Community shares Memorial Day plans, traditions
- Wet weather delays crop planting
- Proposed bill aims to bring veterans into agriculture
- Wisconsin 2016 job gain smallest in 6 years
- Small school graduates four sets of twins
- News 8 Sports Round Up- May 27, 2017
- Local Radio Shack closing permanently
- 3 Rivers Nutrition hosts beach fitness camp