VERNON COUNTY, Wis. (WKBT) - The Vernon County Sheriff's Office found 29 marijuana plants in pots in the shed of a residence in the Town of Sterling on Saturday.
While attempting to serve a warrant on 43-year-old Brent Felde at his residence on Call Road in the Town of Sterling, a deputy located the marijuana growing operation.
Felde faces charges for manufacturing and possession of marijuana.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners
- Representative Kind outlines goals for congressional session
- Debate over medical marijuana continues in Wisconsin
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers