VERNON COUNTY, Wis. (WKBT) - The Vernon County Sheriff's Office found 29 marijuana plants in pots in the shed of a residence in the Town of Sterling on Saturday.
While attempting to serve a warrant on 43-year-old Brent Felde at his residence on Call Road in the Town of Sterling, a deputy located the marijuana growing operation.
Felde faces charges for manufacturing and possession of marijuana.
- Attorney general announces deal on drug overdose treatment
- Viterbo students spend one night homeless
- Warm weather a worry for apple growers
- Organic conference returns to La Crosse
- Downtown Minneapolis hospital announces layoffs
- WSU Baseball drafts 14-year-old for team
- City of La Crosse looks to crowdsource Buzz's Bikes fix
- Police: Twin Cities lawyer fatally struck runner in St. Paul
- Protesters cleared from Dakota Access oil pipeline camp
- Iowa man sentenced for lying to cold case investigators