MADISON, WI (AP) - Dane County authorities have arrested two men in separate incidents who have 13 drunken-driving arrests between them.
The sheriff's office says deputies responded Sunday about 3:30 a.m. to a vehicle off the road in the Town of Medina. Authorities say the man was intoxicated. He was arrested on a tentative charge of seventh-offense driving while intoxicated.
About two hours later deputies in the Town of Montrose found a vehicle stuck in a snowbank. They say the 39-year-old driver was also drunk. He was arrested for sixth-offense drunken driving.
Both men were taken to the Dane County jail to await court appearances.
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Urban Beekeeping
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse