MADISON, WI (AP) - Dane County authorities have arrested two men in separate incidents who have 13 drunken-driving arrests between them.
The sheriff's office says deputies responded Sunday about 3:30 a.m. to a vehicle off the road in the Town of Medina. Authorities say the man was intoxicated. He was arrested on a tentative charge of seventh-offense driving while intoxicated.
About two hours later deputies in the Town of Montrose found a vehicle stuck in a snowbank. They say the 39-year-old driver was also drunk. He was arrested for sixth-offense drunken driving.
Both men were taken to the Dane County jail to await court appearances.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death