DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) - Authorities say two men have been arrested and charged with the slaying of another Des Moines man.
Police say 18-year-old Marquice Morris and 20-year-old Joshua McCoy have been arrested and charged with robbery and first-degree murder.
They're suspected of killing 20-year-old Christopher Byers, who was shot inside his house a little before 2:30 p.m. Wednesday. Police say Byers died later at a hospital.
Online court records don't list the names the attorneys for Morris and McCoy.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.