VERNON COUNTY, Wis. - Authorities arrested two men in connection with at least two burglaries in the Village of Readstown.
The Vernon County Sheriff's Office says they recently received information that led to the arrest of Mark Allen Walter, 17, of Soldiers Grove, and Rick Allen Carter, 21, of Richland Center.
Authorities say the burglaries at Lil Deadwood Saloon in Readstown, Crazy Franks in Readstown, and pop machines in the Village of Readstown. The burglaries occurred February 2012 – April 2012.
Walter appeared in Vernon County Court on December 27 on one burglary charge. He is being held on a probation hold at the Vernon County Detention Center.
Carter appeared in Vernon County Court December 28 for a bond hearing.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.