LA CROSSE, Wis. - Two local students from the School District of La Crosse showed off their football talents at Lambeau Field before the Green Bay Packers-Minnesota Vikings game on Sunday.
North Woods International School third grader Jacy Weisbrod and Southern Bluffs fifth grader Rachel Peterson placed third in their respective age divisions at the Green Bay Packers team championship of the NFL Punt, Pass and Kick Contest.
"It was an exciting opportunity for the students and we are honored to celebrate their accomplishments with them," said Southern Bluffs Principal Lisa Schreiner.
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Icy weather brings danger
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing