MOORHEAD, Minn. (AP) - The State Patrol has identified two people killed in blizzard-like conditions on Interstate 94 in western Minnesota.
Authorities say Judith Reid and Sean Ray died in a four-vehicle crash near Barnesville Monday. Both were 49 and from Minnetonka.
The State Patrol says visibility was at or near zero when the crash happened. Investigators say Reid was trying to pass between a semi and a snowplow when her vehicle made contact with both trucks and was hit by a pickup truck.
KARE-TV says a 16-year-old passenger in the couple's vehicle is hospitalized with serious injuries. The pickup driver suffered minor injuries. The drivers of the semi and snowplow weren't hurt.
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 22, 2017
- Between the Bluffs Beer, Wine and Cheese Festival draws thousands
- Community garden sees rush of Earth Day volunteers