DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) - Authorities say residents have found bullet holes in two Des Moines homes, but no injuries have been reported.
The Des Moines Register reports that three bullet holes were found in a house on Saturday evening. A resident told officers that she'd heard seven shots and told the children in the house to drop to the floor. One of the bullets penetrated a bedroom wall and one went into the living room. The third bullet didn't penetrate into the house.
In a separate incident, two bullet holes were found in a house where a shooting was reported early Sunday morning. A resident told officers that he'd heard four shots around 3:15 a.m.
No arrests have been reported.
- The Latest: Walker proposes new welfare work requirements
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser
- Parents accused of starving teen daughter plead not guilty
- State agency highlights climate change, 2 others ignore