DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) - Authorities say residents have found bullet holes in two Des Moines homes, but no injuries have been reported.
The Des Moines Register reports that three bullet holes were found in a house on Saturday evening. A resident told officers that she'd heard seven shots and told the children in the house to drop to the floor. One of the bullets penetrated a bedroom wall and one went into the living room. The third bullet didn't penetrate into the house.
In a separate incident, two bullet holes were found in a house where a shooting was reported early Sunday morning. A resident told officers that he'd heard four shots around 3:15 a.m.
No arrests have been reported.
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Holmen continues expansion with office building groundbreaking
- West Salem Middle School raises awareness for importance of physical activity
- ‘Nursing Research on the Green' presents advances in nursing at Viterbo
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure