BAGLEY, Minn. (AP) - Police are investigating after the bodies of two adults were found in a home in northern Minnesota.
The Clearwater County sheriff's office says authorities discovered the bodies in Bagley after getting a 911 call around 6 p.m. Monday.
The Bemidji Pioneer reports the bodies were taken to Grand Forks, N.D., for autopsies.
Names are being withheld until relatives are notified.
Bagley police, the sheriff's office and the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension are investigating.
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Mom who made kids sleep in feces-covered room gets probation
- Democrats announce new gun safety coalition
- Bill would eliminate last of Wisconsin's prevailing wage
- First Battalion aviation unit deploys to Middle East