BAGLEY, Minn. (AP) - Police are investigating after the bodies of two adults were found in a home in northern Minnesota.
The Clearwater County sheriff's office says authorities discovered the bodies in Bagley after getting a 911 call around 6 p.m. Monday.
The Bemidji Pioneer reports the bodies were taken to Grand Forks, N.D., for autopsies.
Names are being withheld until relatives are notified.
Bagley police, the sheriff's office and the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension are investigating.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.