A 15-year-old girl driving a stolen truck crashed into a home Monday night, according to Madison police.
Officers said town of Madison police tried to contact the teen in the truck after 9 p.m., but she fled and crashed into a home in the 2000 block of Beld Street.
The crash caused significant damage making the home uninhabitable, according to police.
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract
- Federal officials charge 15 with eagle trafficking
- Cool, wet conditions put damper on Minnesota spring planting
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Assignment: Education - Backpack meals