A 15-year-old girl driving a stolen truck crashed into a home Monday night, according to Madison police.
Officers said town of Madison police tried to contact the teen in the truck after 9 p.m., but she fled and crashed into a home in the 2000 block of Beld Street.
The crash caused significant damage making the home uninhabitable, according to police.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death