LAKE DELTON, Wis. - More than a dozen people were injured in a crash in Lake Delton involving a Wisconsin Army Duck land-and-water vehicle Saturday, officials say.
Lake Delton police were called to County Road A just before 2:30 p.m. after a pickup truck and the Army Duck collided. Twenty-four passengers were on board the land-and-water vehicle, and two were in the truck at the time of the crash.
Thirteen people were taken to the hospital for treatment, however none of the injuries were life-threatening, police said.
The crash is still being investigated by Lake Delton police. Officer said the truck may have crossed the center line and hit the Duck.
County Road A was closed to traffic for approximately 2 hours for the crash investigation Saturday.
Names of those involved are being withheld until the investigation is complete.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US