LAKE DELTON, Wis. - More than a dozen people were injured in a crash in Lake Delton involving a Wisconsin Army Duck land-and-water vehicle Saturday, officials say.
Lake Delton police were called to County Road A just before 2:30 p.m. after a pickup truck and the Army Duck collided. Twenty-four passengers were on board the land-and-water vehicle, and two were in the truck at the time of the crash.
Thirteen people were taken to the hospital for treatment, however none of the injuries were life-threatening, police said.
The crash is still being investigated by Lake Delton police. Officer said the truck may have crossed the center line and hit the Duck.
County Road A was closed to traffic for approximately 2 hours for the crash investigation Saturday.
Names of those involved are being withheld until the investigation is complete.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- Nebraska, Iowa Guard troops assigned inauguration duties
- E. Iowa man charged in death of woman killed by cannon
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December