EAU CLAIRE, Wis. (AP) - The state has been notified that Lifenet plans to close its Eau Claire office, idling 120 employees.
The in-home care company plans to close by the end of March.
Lifenet also has offices in Schofield and Medford. There was no word on whether those branches will be affected.
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks