EAU CLAIRE, Wis. (AP) - The state has been notified that Lifenet plans to close its Eau Claire office, idling 120 employees.
The in-home care company plans to close by the end of March.
Lifenet also has offices in Schofield and Medford. There was no word on whether those branches will be affected.
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser