BURNSVILLE, MN (AP) - A livestock barn in Scott County has been destroyed in an early-morning fire that killed about 100 chickens and a dog.
A St. Paul Pioneer Press report says fire crews responded to the fire in New Market Township on Sunday just after midnight. The area is a few miles south of Burnsville.
The sheriff's office says the barn was a total loss. The cause of the fire is being investigated.
- Local event helps connect military families
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Minnesota GOP charts new course in response to protests