BURNSVILLE, MN (AP) - A livestock barn in Scott County has been destroyed in an early-morning fire that killed about 100 chickens and a dog.
A St. Paul Pioneer Press report says fire crews responded to the fire in New Market Township on Sunday just after midnight. The area is a few miles south of Burnsville.
The sheriff's office says the barn was a total loss. The cause of the fire is being investigated.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather