FOND DU LAC, Wis. (AP) - One of two women arrested in the disappearance of a man in Fond du Lac County has been released from jail.
WLUK-TV reports the Fond du Lac County Clerk of Courts Office says the woman was released at the request of the district attorney's office. She had been held on $50,000 bond.
A body believed to be that of 37-year-old Timothy Nance was found on Thanksgiving. Police say Nance had been missing since. Nov. 1. The other woman is still being held in the Fond du Lac County Jail. She has not been formally charged in the case and is being held on $100,000 cash bond.
Fond du Lac police and the district attorney plan to hold a news conference later Tuesday.
- Copyright 2016 by WKBT News8000. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- On Your Side - Guide to Buying Glasses Online
- VIDEO: Area couples prepare for wedding season
- VIDEO: De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- VIDEO: Local event helps connect military families
- VIDEO: Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Local event helps connect military families
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Minnesota GOP charts new course in response to protests