FOND DU LAC, Wis. (AP) - One of two women arrested in the disappearance of a man in Fond du Lac County has been released from jail.
WLUK-TV reports the Fond du Lac County Clerk of Courts Office says the woman was released at the request of the district attorney's office. She had been held on $50,000 bond.
A body believed to be that of 37-year-old Timothy Nance was found on Thanksgiving. Police say Nance had been missing since. Nov. 1. The other woman is still being held in the Fond du Lac County Jail. She has not been formally charged in the case and is being held on $100,000 cash bond.
Fond du Lac police and the district attorney plan to hold a news conference later Tuesday.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviormental excellence
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks