MILWAUKEE (AP) - A 39-year-old man is dead and a second person is in critical condition after a hit-and-run on the south side of Milwaukee.
Police say the two victims were crossing the street just after 10 p.m. Saturday when a white GMC conversion van with a ladder rack on top struck them.
Police are searching for the van, which should have front-end damage. Anyone with information about the van or the hit-and-run driver is asked to call the Milwaukee Police Department.
The names of the victims were not immediately released.
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- GOP bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Wisconsin judge hears challenge to homemade bakery ban
- Teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Hate crime lawsuit settled in northern Iowa
- Milwaukee Bucks settle lawsuit over cheerleader pay
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Crews search Mississippi River for missing U of M student