LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - After one year of planning and months of hard work, more than 6,000 canvasses are now on display at the Pump House Regional Arts Center in La Crosse until June 28.
Each piece of art was created by students as part of La Crosse School District's Compassion Project.
Organizers believe the work done by these students could have a profound impact on the entire community.
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser