LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - After one year of planning and months of hard work, more than 6,000 canvasses are now on display at the Pump House Regional Arts Center in La Crosse until June 28.
Each piece of art was created by students as part of La Crosse School District's Compassion Project.
Organizers believe the work done by these students could have a profound impact on the entire community.
- New safety measures on the way to Norplex Drive after recent creek death
- Rep. Walz mulling Democratic bid for Minnesota governor
- Gundersen program helps mothers, parents with drug addictions
- La Crosse rally supports transgender youth
- Wisconsin attorney general appeals redistricting ruling
- Officers go 'wild' in support of Special Olympics
- Family Fest returns to La Crosse Center this weekend
- Vikings' stadium board at full strength after resignations
- Storm misses Birkie course, race canceled
- Judges express skepticism over claims in voting cases