LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - If you're looking to get rid of some of the larger items around your house, the city of La Crosse can help.
The city's large item collection period began Monday.
Each collection is limited to 5 items and they should be placed at your normal garbage and recycling collection point.
The city also asks that any mattresses and box springs be kept separate from the other items. Electronics and appliances will not be picked up.
The large item collection will run through June 9th with each address getting two collection days on its regular recycling day.
- La Crosse County felony cases hit 20-year high
- 2017 Wisconsin gun deer hunt's complete guide
- Hunters prepare for gun-deer season
- More deer, younger hunters expected for Wisconsin gun season
- Representative Kind introduced bill to manage CWD
- Hunters in Trempealeau County to watch for ear tagged deer
- Champs again: Bangor Football
- Milwaukee unveils blueprint to prevent violence in the city
- Minnesota doctors face opioid prescribing limits
- Worker injured in Wisconsin cheese plant explosion, fire