DRESBACH, Min. (WKBT) - The Minnesota Department of Transportation will be replacing bridge joints on I-90 at the Dresbach Bridge beginning Tuesday.
Construction will begin May 23 and is expected to take two days. Lanes will be closed in both directions during day time hours and taken down at night.
MnDOT reminds drivers to slow down in work zones and do not enter a road blocked with barriers or cones.
For updated road conditions, call 511 or visit www.511mn.org.
- 4 killed, 5 injured in minivan-pickup crash in NW Wisconsin
- Two people rescued from Onalaska Spillway
- Wisconsin Democrats view Republican Gov. Walker as beatable
- Man being deported after transit officer asked about status
- Thousands traveling on Memorial Day weekend
- Community shares Memorial Day plans, traditions
- Arcadia hosts annual Broiler Days Parade
- Bauer's Market has busy weekend
- News 8 Sports Round Up- May 27, 2017
- Local Radio Shack closing permanently