LA CRESCENT, Min. (WKBT) - Crews will begin resurfacing Highway 61 from La Crescent to the Wisconsin border on Monday, June 5.
Drivers can expect lane closures and traffic slowdowns during peak travel times.
A map of the work zone is below.
- Poll shows lack of support of higher taxes for roads
- Poll shows most Wisconsinites oppose repealing health law
- Democrat Vinehout registers to run for governor
- Trump's approval rating worsens in Wisconsin
- Man who died during armed robbery identified
- Gov. Walker announces campaign to promote veteran-owned businesses
- Witnesses heard engine backfire before Wisconsin plane crash
- Shop owners, police stress firework safety and legality
- Walker approval rating at highest level since October 2014
- Fireworks Recalled due to burn and injury hazards