LA CRESCENT, Min. (WKBT) - Crews will begin resurfacing Highway 61 from La Crescent to the Wisconsin border on Monday, June 5.
Drivers can expect lane closures and traffic slowdowns during peak travel times.
A map of the work zone is below.
- Disaster drill prepares medical personnel for rural emergencies' unique challenges
- La Crosse County to be home to Country Boom music festival
- Flu season off to an early and aggressive start in Wisconsin
- Sport stacker makes helping kids with autism his mission
- Wisconsin creating elections security team, plan
- Democrat Vinehout to announce run for governor
- UW-Madison starts free tuition program for transfer students
- Oktoberfest Medallion found
- Downtown La Crosse to gain distillery, first of its kind
- Wisconsin credit union launches class action against Equifax