Lake Delton police are asking for the public's help in finding a woman who left her home with an unknown man late Tuesday.
Mandy LaRavia, 26, is 5 feet, 5 inches tall and weighs 155 pounds. She has shoulder-length brown hair and hazel eyes. She was last seen around 9 p.m. Tuesday in the Lake Delton area wearing a light-colored sweatshirt and blue jeans.
LaRavia said she was going camping with the unknown man and did not tell anyone the location of the campground. Her cellphone has been turned off, her social media accounts have been deactivated and there has been no activity in her bank accounts, the family told police.
The alert said LaRavia has made suicidal comments in the last few months and was driving a tan 2005 Chevrolet Impala with Wisconsin license plate 590-TUA.
Anyone who has seen LaRavia or who has information on her whereabouts is asked to call Lake Delton police at 608-254-7571 or a local police department.
- 4 killed, 5 injured in minivan-pickup crash in NW Wisconsin
- Two people rescued from Onalaska Spillway
- Wisconsin Democrats view Republican Gov. Walker as beatable
- Man being deported after transit officer asked about status
- Thousands traveling on Memorial Day weekend
- Community shares Memorial Day plans, traditions
- Arcadia hosts annual Broiler Days Parade
- Bauer's Market has busy weekend
- News 8 Sports Round Up- May 27, 2017
- Local Radio Shack closing permanently