LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A local business is getting some national exposure Monday night.
The owner of Satori Arts in downtown La Crosse will appear on the History Channel's 'American Pickers.'
Owner John Satory was first contacted by the show in early August and crews spent more than 8 hours collecting footage at his workshop.
He says one of the show's hosts is no stranger to our area and showed an interest in a specific part of his collection.
"You know, Frank comes here for Oktoberfest and all that, so I've met him probably seven years ago, and of course he likes beer and I do too, but La Crosse really has a lot of history when it comes down to beer and the breweries," said Satory.
The episode featuring Satori Arts will air at 8 p.m. Monday night, Jan. 23rd, on the History Channel.
- Family serves others after receiving Thanksgiving meal
- Pro basketball returns to La Crosse this weekend
- "A Little Princess" comes to La Crosse
- La Crosse Community Thanksgiving Dinner welcomes all
- Onalaska Community Thanksgiving dinner a community effort
- Rotary Lights collects food, money donations for 23rd year
- News 8 Sports Round Up-November 24, 2017
- Holiday shopping continues in La Crosse with 'Small Business Saturday'
- Inmate who walked away from Clay County Jail recaptured
- Deer carcasses litter highways as removal duty changes