LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The La Crosse Police Department is looking for a man missing since Sunday.
Ryan J. Bruening, 18, was last seen around 10 p.m. July 23 at 506 Cass Street in La Crosse. Police suspect no foul play and have been working with Bruening's family throughout the search, a release said.
If you have any information, contact the police department at 608-785-5962 or Investigator Rosenow at 608-789-7218.
- Granny basketball offers on-court fun, friendship
- La Crosse County may turn to other counties to house inmates
- Walker to launch re-election campaign Nov. 5 in Waukesha
- Part of Market Street, La Crosse closed for utility work
- Water-damaged cars from Hurricane Harvey may end up for sale locally
- Wisconsin prison head says more space needed
- Hall of Fame QB Bart Starr to attend Packers game vs. Saints
- David to start for Eagles against #3 UW-Oshkosh
- West Salem to purchase land for new police department
- Trempealeau D.A. speaks out following recent ethical concerns