LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - La Crosse Police say a missing 9-year-old La Crosse boy was found safe Monday afternoon on the south side of La Crosse.
No other details were provided.
The La Crosse Police Department is asking for your help in locating a missing 9-year-old boy.
Aiden M. Ansley was last seen at his home on South 10th Street in La Crosse between 7:00 and 8:00 a.m. Monday. Aiden does have a history of running away and made a comment that he was going to Onalaska, WI.
During the investigation, it was discovered that Aiden was at Wal-Mart on 4622 Mormon Coulee Road. Store video footage placed him leaving the store around 9:45 a.m.. Aiden was last seen on foot heading Southbound on Mormon Coulee Road.
There is no reason to believe Aiden is in danger, rather he is considered a runaway.
Aiden is described as follows: White/Male, 5'02'', 75 pounds, blonde hair, brown eyes, DOB 10/06/2007. He was wearing a black and white hat, white sleeveless T-Shirt, and grey shorts. Aiden was also in possession of a blue hoodie, but was not wearing it when last seen.
If you see or know where Aiden is please call the La Crosse Police Department at 608-785-5962.
- Klobuchar promotes Guard and Reserve legislation
- Aspen Dental offers free dental care to veterans
- Ex-Wisconsin teacher sentenced for sexual assault of student
- Company: 5th worker has died after Wisconsin mill explosion
- UW-L science camps offer kids hands-on learning
- Mayo Clinic opens in Belle Square
- ReNew La Crosse celebrates neighborhood revitalization efforts
- Study provides more accurate estimates of genetic breast, ovarian cancer risk
- Rotary racks up the ribs with annual 'Rock-n-Ribs' event
- Celebrate Onalaska kicks off