LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Another department store in the La Crosse area could be closing soon.
According to Business Insider, the Kmart on State Road and Losey Boulevard in La Crosse is among the more than 70 stores owned by Sears Holdings that will be closing across the country.
Business Insider says the list of closures was released internally within the company Tuesday. Most of the stores on the list are expected to close by September.
Sears previously announced more than 180 closures earlier this year, including the Sears Auto Center at Valley View Mall and the pharmacy at the La Crosse Kmart.
Sears has not yet publicly confirmed the closure.
- La Crosse County felony cases hit 20-year high
- 2017 Wisconsin gun deer hunt's complete guide
- Hunters prepare for gun-deer season
- More deer, younger hunters expected for Wisconsin gun season
- Representative Kind introduced bill to manage CWD
- Hunters in Trempealeau County to watch for ear tagged deer
- Champs again: Bangor Football
- Milwaukee unveils blueprint to prevent violence in the city
- Minnesota doctors face opioid prescribing limits
- Worker injured in Wisconsin cheese plant explosion, fire