LA CROSSE, Wis. - The American Lung Association's 2017 "State of the Air" report found that the western and central Wisconsin regions have the best air quality statewide.
La Crosse and Eau Claire counties earned straight A's for both ozone and particle pollution with 0 days exceeding the federal standards.
The data was collected from 2013 to 2015.
La Crosse/Onalaska and Eau Claire/Menomonie were also listed as one of Wisconsin's Cleanest Cities.
Click here for the complete report.
- Task force catches more criminals exploiting children online
- Belle Square development moves forward
- Crews begin renovations on La Crosse's Powell Park
- La Crosse officials look for input on proposed 'greenway'
- Wisconsin judge drops power line construction ban
- One week after storms, cleanup continues
- New La Crosse Fire Chief approved by Fire Commission
- ‘Go Red for Women' La Crosse luncheon highlights heart disease among women
- La Crosse city departments host ‘City Open House' for residents
- Deputy: 1 ejected, several injured in school bus vs. dump truck crash