LA CROSSE, Wis. - The American Lung Association's 2017 "State of the Air" report found that the western and central Wisconsin regions have the best air quality statewide.
La Crosse and Eau Claire counties earned straight A's for both ozone and particle pollution with 0 days exceeding the federal standards.
The data was collected from 2013 to 2015.
La Crosse/Onalaska and Eau Claire/Menomonie were also listed as one of Wisconsin's Cleanest Cities.
Click here for the complete report.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries