LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A child was sent to an area hospital after being hit by a car on La Crosse’s south side.
The La Crosse Police Department said the child was struck by a car while walking across the street on the 900 block of South 6th Street when they were hit by a car.
The child sustained a head injury but Tri-State Ambulance and the LCPD said the injuries are not considered life-threatening.
- Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration transfer oversight of hospitals, Viterbo University
- Republicans say Democratic governor could block Foxconn
- Body found in woods identified as missing teenager
- 13 train cars derailed north of La Crescent Sunday
- Legislators to take comments on relaxing air pollution rules
- Wisconsin school, district report cards issued for 2016-17
- Some school performance reports called into question
- Democratic lawmakers tour Wisconsin juvenile prisons
- Hamilton Elementary students eat their way through the alphabet with the ABC Feast
- Holmen students eat ham raised by Holmen FFA club