The Kenosha teenager who was stabbed at school earlier this week has died, according to reports.
Police said the student was stabbed by another student Tuesday morning at Bradford High School in Kenosha. A resource officer intervened and arrested the student suspected in the stabbing. A weapon was recovered.
The student, who was stabbed in his chest, was taken to a hospital by helicopter with life-threatening injuries, TMJ4-TV reported Friday. The student has since died.
TMJ4 reported that a 15-year-old has been charged with second-degree intentional homicide.
- La Crosse County felony cases hit 20-year high
- 2017 Wisconsin gun deer hunt's complete guide
- Hunters prepare for gun-deer season
- More deer, younger hunters expected for Wisconsin gun season
- Representative Kind introduced bill to manage CWD
- Hunters in Trempealeau County to watch for ear tagged deer
- Champs again: Bangor Football
- Milwaukee unveils blueprint to prevent violence in the city
- Minnesota doctors face opioid prescribing limits
- Worker injured in Wisconsin cheese plant explosion, fire