ANTIGO, Wis. (WKBT) - High winds damaged a multiple police squad cars in Antigo on Tuesday morning.
According to the Langlade County Sheriff's Office Facebook page, high winds brought trees down on top of Antigo Police and Langlade County Sheriff's vehicles. Two city squadcars and a county squad vehicle were damaged. A few deputies had just left for the day and nobody was injured in the incident.
- Water-damaged cars from Hurricane Harvey may end up for sale locally
- Walker to launch re-election campaign Nov. 5 in Waukesha
- Watt brothers' Badgers bobblehead unveiled
- Receptionist's family sues over fatal Minnesota school blast
- Iowa City bans smoking, chewing tobacco in all city parks
- Search to resume for missing boater
- Uncertainty reigns ahead of new health care sign-up period
- Part of Market Street, La Crosse closed for utility work
- Packers QB Brett Hundley prepares for 1st NFL start
- Enchanted Forest returns to Myrick Park this weekend