LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The vacant store front in Valley View Mall will soon be filled as one store is looking to expand.
Herberger's will move from its current 42,000 square foot store to the former Macy's location, which is about 100,000 square feet. The move will allow Herberger's to accommodate and provide more items for customers.
Valley View Mall officials say they have already seen interest in the current Herberger's space.
"Other retailers that have been speaking without Leasing and Development Department in Philadelphia out of our corporate office are interested, and now that they know that this deal has finalized and all of the paperwork has gone through, now we're going to see some other interest in our shopping center,” said Valley View Mall Marketing Director Laurie Cafe.
The new location will open this October.
- Wisconsin lawmaker's daughter charged in opioid death
- La Crosse County may turn to other counties to house inmates
- Aaron Rodgers says collarbone surgery went well
- Granny basketball offers on-court fun, friendship
- Iowa parents charged in death of malnourished toddler
- Walker to launch re-election campaign Nov. 5 in Waukesha
- Wisconsin prison head says more space needed
- 125 years in prison for trucker who assaulted children
- DNR board to consider ATV, motorcycle trails in state forest
- 'My Neighbor is a Muslim' series aims to increase understanding of religion