La Crosse area emergency responders were called to a Kwik Trip in Holmen for a report of a propane tank that was hissing at about 3:25 p.m.
La Crosse County Dispatch tells News 8 there was corrosion on the top of the tank, which looked like it could possibly be used for cooking meth.
The Holmen and Onalaska Fire Departments and the La Crosse Hazmat team responded to the incident at 1550 S. Holmen Dr. Kwik Trip's parking lot was taped off for about an hour. At about 4:25 p.m., they removed the tape and allowed customers to return to the parking.
Crews tell News 8 the situation has been taken care of.