LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Habitat for Humanity is getting the word out about a new program.
Partnering with local charity Beer by Bike Brigade, volunteers spent Saturday placing door hangers on the homes of people in La Crosse's Lower Northside Depot neighborhood.
The organization is letting people know about a program called Renew, which provides a variety of neighborhood rehab services offered during the summer including beautifying homeowner’s yards and house painting.
Organizers say the program produced a lot of success last year and they are excited to see it move to a new area of the city.
- Man being deported after transit officer asked about status
- Thousands traveling on Memorial Day weekend
- Community shares Memorial Day plans, traditions
- Wet weather delays crop planting
- Proposed bill aims to bring veterans into agriculture
- Wisconsin 2016 job gain smallest in 6 years
- Small school graduates four sets of twins
- News 8 Sports Round Up- May 27, 2017
- Local Radio Shack closing permanently
- 3 Rivers Nutrition hosts beach fitness camp