LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Riverside park will be filled with people next weekend for he 42nd annual Great River Folk Festival.
The festival will feature music, food, crafts, and vendors.
To prepare for the event, musicians have been performing at the Cameron Street Farmers Market.
"We love to make sure that people are aware that we are at riverside park next weekend.It's kind of fun. One of the things we looked at as a committee is where do we lack? Everytime I would walk around people haven't heard about us,” Dave Schipper, fest chair for the Great River Folk Festival said.
The Great River Folk Festival kicks off Friday night and will run through Sunday. You can more information about the festival here.
- La Crosse County may turn to other counties to house inmates
- Granny basketball offers on-court fun, friendship
- Walker to launch re-election campaign Nov. 5 in Waukesha
- Part of Market Street, La Crosse closed for utility work
- Wisconsin prison head says more space needed
- Sleepy Hollow's Haunted Hedge Maze open this weekend
- La Crosse students join in effort to break world reading record
- UWL police officer raises money for breast cancer research
- News 8 Sports Round Up-October 19, 2017
- Hall of Fame QB Bart Starr to attend Packers game vs. Saints