Gourmet Pretzel Rods
Yields – 25 - 30 long pretzels
Prep Time – 30 minutes
Total Time – 45 minutes19486526
25 - 30 pretzel rods
11 ounce bag of Kraft Caramel Bits
3 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream
1 pound of milk chocolate candy coating
Variety of crushed up candy bars, toffee bits, nuts, cookies, or accents
- Melt caramel and heavy whipping cream, stir until smooth.
- Gently spoon caramel over each pretzel rod. Let set on non-stick mat.
- Once caramel has set, spoon melted candy coating over entire pretzel.
- Top with accents immediately.
- Let set for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- ‘Nursing Research on the Green' presents advances in nursing at Viterbo
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- GOP bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day