Gourmet Pretzel Rods
Yields – 25 - 30 long pretzels
Prep Time – 30 minutes
Total Time – 45 minutes19486526
25 - 30 pretzel rods
11 ounce bag of Kraft Caramel Bits
3 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream
1 pound of milk chocolate candy coating
Variety of crushed up candy bars, toffee bits, nuts, cookies, or accents
- Melt caramel and heavy whipping cream, stir until smooth.
- Gently spoon caramel over each pretzel rod. Let set on non-stick mat.
- Once caramel has set, spoon melted candy coating over entire pretzel.
- Top with accents immediately.
- Let set for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
- 30 missing after avalanche buries Italian hotel
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- Competency hearing sought for Iowan accused of voting twice
- Fiberglass fire causes neighborhood evacuation
- Republican lawmakers differ on state superintendent race