TOWNSHIP OF ETTRICK, Wis. (WKBT) - An Ettrick man was killed Monday in a mowing accident in the Town of Ettrick.
The Trempealeau Co. Sheriff's Department says they received a 911 call just before 7:30 Monday night of a person that was possibly deceased.
Investigators determined that the victim, 47-year-old Brady L. Olson of Ettrick, was operating a tractor with a brush hog (mower) attached.
The preliminary investigation shows the tractor was heading down hill and for unknown reasons, Olson became entangled between the tractor and the mower.
Olson was pronounced dead at the scene.
Olson was a popular science teacher in the G-E-T school district.
- Local entrepreneur brings new cooler to La Crosse
- Target says customers want it to pause the "Christmas creep"
- Volunteers carve 500 pumpkins
- Protesters 'take a knee' before Vikings game in Minneapolis
- Viola man killed in Vernon County motorcycle accident
- Soccer tournament draws thousands of athletes
- Madison police change deadly force procedures
- Wisconsin Assembly speaker calls Republicans terrorists
- 3 bodies found in car pulled from Missouri River
- 9 people injured in crash in Fond du Lac