LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Who do you have winning it all on your NCAA tournament bracket?
Well, you probably didn't pick Gouda cheese!
The People's Food Co-op in downtown La Crosse is hosting a March Madness Cheese Challenge.
During the challenge, 16 Wisconsin made cheeses will go head to head every week until a winner is chosen by gaining the most votes.
People are encouraged to fill out a bracket with their predictions for which cheese will beat out the rest.
Challenge organizers say it’s about promoting locally made food.
- University of Wisconsin, DNR and K-12 schools in spotlight
- Democrat Cullen won't run for governor
- Four arrested in La Crosse on drug charges
- Police investigate threat at Westby Middle School
- Train derailment in Prairie du Chien late Wednesday
- The Latest: DNR secretary defends eliminating magazine
- Wisconsin closer to calling for constitutional convention
- Wisconsin lawmakers offer differing views of youth prison
- Access to crime database stirs debate in Minneapolis
- Unlicensed service cuts down city-owned trees in St. Paul