LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Who do you have winning it all on your NCAA tournament bracket?
Well, you probably didn't pick Gouda cheese!
The People's Food Co-op in downtown La Crosse is hosting a March Madness Cheese Challenge.
During the challenge, 16 Wisconsin made cheeses will go head to head every week until a winner is chosen by gaining the most votes.
People are encouraged to fill out a bracket with their predictions for which cheese will beat out the rest.
Challenge organizers say it’s about promoting locally made food.
- 4 killed, 5 injured in minivan-pickup crash in NW Wisconsin
- Two people rescued from Onalaska Spillway
- Wisconsin Democrats view Republican Gov. Walker as beatable
- Man being deported after transit officer asked about status
- Thousands traveling on Memorial Day weekend
- Community shares Memorial Day plans, traditions
- Arcadia hosts annual Broiler Days Parade
- Bauer's Market has busy weekend
- News 8 Sports Round Up- May 27, 2017
- Local Radio Shack closing permanently