The La Crosse County Health Department Farmers’ Market Challenge will run for four weeks beginning on Monday, July 7.
The summer Challenge encourages people to visit a Farmers’ Market and purchase fresh produce weekly while saving money.
The challenge also allows people to:
- Meet the farmer who grew your food and obtain the freshest foods.
- Learn how to use the five tastes to enjoy more fruits and vegetables.
- Decrease your Carbon Footprint by purchasing local produce.
- Gain practical tips and tasty recipes through weekly emails.
- Stay motivated by tracking your progress on the Challenge Log.
- Submit the Farmer’s Market Log, and be eligible for prizes.
The deadline to register is Thursday, July 3. Click here to register for the Farmers' Market Challenge.