Joanne Onstad is a care-giver from Pleasantville, Wisconsin whose quick decision and training helped her client in a time of emergency. Joanne has worked as a care-giver for over seven years and her clients consider her as family.
When she's not working, Joanne enjoys spending time with her family, volunteering and attending Grace Lutheran Church, and being involved with the Pleasentville Women's Group.
Heroes Bar and Grill and News 8 are pleased to have Joanne Onstad as the February Everyday Hero.
- Hunger Task Force garners tons of food through Family Fest
- La Crosse Fire Department offering free smoke alarm installation
- Area prospective home buyers learning basics
- Sunday liquor sales heads for final Minnesota Senate vote
- Viterbo celebrates one year of 'Service Saturdays'
- New safety measures on the way to Norplex Drive after recent creek death
- Rep. Walz mulling Democratic bid for Minnesota governor
- Gundersen program helps mothers, parents with drug addictions
- Wisconsin attorney general appeals redistricting ruling
- Officers fired upon in Milwaukee