Joanne Onstad is a care-giver from Pleasantville, Wisconsin whose quick decision and training helped her client in a time of emergency. Joanne has worked as a care-giver for over seven years and her clients consider her as family.
When she's not working, Joanne enjoys spending time with her family, volunteering and attending Grace Lutheran Church, and being involved with the Pleasentville Women's Group.
Heroes Bar and Grill and News 8 are pleased to have Joanne Onstad as the February Everyday Hero.
- Deputy: 1 ejected, several injured in school bus vs. dump truck crash
- Wisconsin's youth prison hit with another lawsuit
- 2-year-old Milwaukee boy accidentally shoots self
- The Latest: Lawmakers work through the night on state budget
- Man pleads not guilty in deadly Iowa jail escape
- Man accused of killing parents, sister, pleads not guilty
- Senators want hearing aids available over the counter
- Iowa man found mentally fit to stand trial in double murder
- Iowa court offices to be closed Friday due to budget cuts
- "Share the Love" donation to Family & Children's Center