Joanne Onstad is a care-giver from Pleasantville, Wisconsin whose quick decision and training helped her client in a time of emergency. Joanne has worked as a care-giver for over seven years and her clients consider her as family.
When she's not working, Joanne enjoys spending time with her family, volunteering and attending Grace Lutheran Church, and being involved with the Pleasentville Women's Group.
Heroes Bar and Grill and News 8 are pleased to have Joanne Onstad as the February Everyday Hero.
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- Man arrested in apparent Hibbing homicide
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest
- Icy weather brings danger
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin