Gordon Reberry volunteers for the food pantry at First Free Church in Onalaska, where he sees that the shelves are stocked and kept up to date. When people in need come in, Gordon helps them gather their food items and pack them up. When a delivery is necessary or supplies need to be picked up, Gordon does that too. In addition to volunteering at First Free Church, Gordon also helps with the Hunger Task Force.
Gordon, a former employee of Northwest Airlines, lives with his wife, Debbie, in Brice Prairie. Gordon now spends most of his time volunteering. It's his giving spirit and dedication to helping others in need that make Gordon Reberry a true Everyday Hero. Heroes Bar and Grill and News 8 are proud to recognize him as July's Everyday Hero.
- Holmen homicide suspect pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Turnout hits 8 percent in Wisconsin superintendent race
- Evers, Holtz win primary for state school superintendent
- Powerball jackpot tops $400 million for 1st time in months
- Local golfers take advantage of recent warm weather
- Walker's evangelical Alaskan cruise canceled
- Teacher, student kidney transplant set for Wednesday
- Biometric screening speeds check-in at Twin Cities airport
- U of Minnesota law professor charged with sex assault
- UW-La Crosse officials discuss possibility of tobacco-free campus