Gordon Reberry volunteers for the food pantry at First Free Church in Onalaska, where he sees that the shelves are stocked and kept up to date. When people in need come in, Gordon helps them gather their food items and pack them up. When a delivery is necessary or supplies need to be picked up, Gordon does that too. In addition to volunteering at First Free Church, Gordon also helps with the Hunger Task Force.
Gordon, a former employee of Northwest Airlines, lives with his wife, Debbie, in Brice Prairie. Gordon now spends most of his time volunteering. It's his giving spirit and dedication to helping others in need that make Gordon Reberry a true Everyday Hero. Heroes Bar and Grill and News 8 are proud to recognize him as July's Everyday Hero.
- 30 missing after avalanche buries Italian hotel
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- Competency hearing sought for Iowan accused of voting twice
- Fiberglass fire causes neighborhood evacuation
- Republican lawmakers differ on state superintendent race