Barb Hopkins is the Site Coordinator at the Family Resource Center in Sparta, Wisconsin. The programs at the Family Resource Center build on family and community strengths to give young children a positive start in life.
Barb makes a big difference in the lives of stay at home moms, local military wives, and most importantly the children in our community.
She holds weekly playshops for children to attend and is always willing to stay late or work around others schedules to help parents with issues they have.
As a mother of two daughters and "nana" to a wonderful granddaughter, Barb understands the joy caring for young children brings. Her hard work and helping hand to families throughout our community has made her the December Everyday Hero.
- Spike in attempted suicides at La Crosse's Juvenile Detention Facility prompts changes
- Teen dies in Vernon County hunting accident
- Police and Fire Commission to vote on new Fire Chief Wednesday
- Walker defends property tax cut, issues veto threat
- Road for UWL ends at NCAA III Midwest Regional title game
- News 8 Sports Round Up - May 22, 2017
- Downtown businesses ask for changes to weekend street parking rules
- WisCorps launching new Inclusive Crew
- Lane closures coming to I-90 on Dresbach Bridge
- ‘Click It or Ticket' regional campaign begins in Minnesota