LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Western Technical College's student-run restaurant is open to the public on Thursdays throughout the spring semester.
Union Bistro is run by Culinary Management and Food Production Specialist students. The restaurant, which is located on the first floor of the Kumm Center, 400 6th St. N. in La Crosse is open Thursdays from 10:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
Restaurant reservations are encouraged and can be made by calling Deb Klug at (608) 785-9215 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students also run a bakery on Fridays from 10:30 a.m. – 12:51 p.m. at the Union Bakery.
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks