LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Western Technical College's student-run restaurant is open to the public on Thursdays throughout the spring semester.
Union Bistro is run by Culinary Management and Food Production Specialist students. The restaurant, which is located on the first floor of the Kumm Center, 400 6th St. N. in La Crosse is open Thursdays from 10:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
Restaurant reservations are encouraged and can be made by calling Deb Klug at (608) 785-9215 or email: email@example.com.
Students also run a bakery on Fridays from 10:30 a.m. – 12:51 p.m. at the Union Bakery.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota