MADISON, Wis. - University of Wisconsin-Madison graduates think they're the cream of the crop and will rise to the top -- and they want to hear it one last time.
The school's 2014 graduates have launched an online petition demanding campus officials play "Jump Around" during graduation at Camp Randall Stadium on May 17.
House of Pain's 1992 hit has been a staple at Badger football games since 1998 and has become a sort of unofficial anthem for UW-Madison.
Graduates won't be called up on stage or recognized individually during the ceremony, so the petition states if they can't walk they deserve to jump.
UW officials said Friday they've been planning to play the song at graduation for months but kept it quiet to keep it a surprise.
- Hunger Task Force garners tons of food through Family Fest
- La Crosse Fire Department offering free smoke alarm installation
- Area prospective home buyers learning basics
- Sunday liquor sales heads for final Minnesota Senate vote
- Viterbo celebrates one year of 'Service Saturdays'
- New safety measures on the way to Norplex Drive after recent creek death
- Rep. Walz mulling Democratic bid for Minnesota governor
- Gundersen program helps mothers, parents with drug addictions
- Wisconsin attorney general appeals redistricting ruling
- Researchers may have found link between stress and weight gain