WINONA, Minn. (WKBT) - An area university is celebrating the opening of a new state-of-the-art science building.
St. Mary's University of Minnesota in Winona held a ribbon cutting and dedication ceremony for its new Science and Learning Center this morning.
The building includes cutting-edge classrooms and labs, as well as a 120-seat lecture hall.
The 50,000-square foot facility is the largest building St. Mary's has built on campus in more than 100 years.
- 4 killed, 5 injured in minivan-pickup crash in NW Wisconsin
- Two people rescued from Onalaska Spillway
- Wisconsin Democrats view Republican Gov. Walker as beatable
- Man being deported after transit officer asked about status
- Thousands traveling on Memorial Day weekend
- Community shares Memorial Day plans, traditions
- Arcadia hosts annual Broiler Days Parade
- Bauer's Market has busy weekend
- News 8 Sports Round Up- May 27, 2017
- Local Radio Shack closing permanently